perjantai 9. joulukuuta 2011

Today

It has been few days since i last updated my blog, so those days have gone so quickly past me that i didn't have the time to do it. Okay today is cleaning day if i can or will do something else than wash the dishes it will be great success. All my hard work that i might do to day will be rewarded tonight by some cute little fucker. Yeah i'm lazy, i know it but i will do the dishes at least and i will make some gourmet food NAM. I'm a great cook if i may say, when i have the time and effort to do something i will and when it comes to food i will always find time and effort. Until evening or should i say until the midnight i will do my best to clean and before she comes i will make the food ready. in the meanwhile after i have cleaned enough  i might get some rest i'm tired as hell.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti